- 100% disassembled, cleaned and inspected
- All new bearings, gaskets, seals, synchronizers
- Meet or exceed the OEM specifications
- 100% dyno tested with the latest electronics and equipment
- All new air lines, fittings, hoses and clamps installed
- Built to the highest torque rating per model series
- Industry leading new and genuine content
The Weller Advantage
Quality Products backed by The Weller Way
Every Manual Transmission is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned by trained technicians. The countershafts are pressed apart and the main shaft disassembled. Each part goes through a strict inspection process, including rolling the gears together to ensure no chipped or cracked teeth. All recovered parts go through a final visual inspection before being sent to assembly.
Our Manual Transmissions are remanufactured with all new bearings, gaskets, seals, and synchronizers, as well as all new airlines, fittings, and hoses. Only components that pass the highest standards for reuse are reclaimed.
All our transmissions are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Seals, threads, shiftlocks, spline, and bearings are all tested and everything is checked down to the bolt torques. Our technicians also perform air tests with a leak down check. Each unit is ran on our dynomometer under load to simulate real world scenarios.
We've got you covered.
Quality Remanufactured Products by WELLER for the Following Applications
Light to Heavy Duty
Eaton/Fuller • Borg Warner • New Process • Clark • IHC • TTC Spicer • Isuzu • GMC • Mack • Noster •
ZF • Meritor
A complete line of Auxilaries and Transfer Cases